Getting Help with Dental Pro
When reporting an error or problem to Bellus3D using Dental Pro please provide all of the following information to enable us to understand and respond to you quickly:
- Provide us with the name and model of the iOS device you are using: (iPhone X, Xs, Xr, XsMax, iPad Pro, ...) etc.
- Provide us with:
- the version of Dental Pro installed
- the account name and
- the service level and service status of your installation that is installed on your system.
- You can find all of this information on the Settings screen of your Dental Pro application. Access the Settings screen by returning to the starting page of the app and tapping on the "Gear" icon in the upper left as shown. The simplest way to send us all of the system information is to capture a screen grab of the app and send us the screen as an image. You can capture the screen by pressing the Power and Volume Up button on the Apple device.
- Provide the Model Id of the face scans in question.
You can find the Model Id by tapping the Info icon in the model viewer. Please make sure to set the Download tag in the share setting so we can view the model in question.
- If you are having a problem with alignment, please send the .ply or .stl files that you are using so we can attempt to duplicate the issue.
- Please list the exact steps you followed that created the problem. For example:
- Launched the app
- Tapped All by date
- Tapped Align
- Selected upper jaw file
Once we have this information, we will get back to you shortly.
The Bellus3D Team
Bellus3D Dental Pro iOS and Dental Pro Web Alignment Options
Options for Aligning 3D Face Models with Dental Jaw Models Background The integration of 3D face models with upper and lower jaw models to create a digital virtual patient has become a powerful tool for patient motivation and face-based design for ...
Dental Pro for iPad - First Time Use
To use the advanced features, you would need an advanced subscription which you can purchase in Dental Pro. Tap the gear icon on the home page to get to Settings then tap Upgrade to Advanced to see your options. Here are some suggestions for using ...
Using Dental Pro on more than one Apple device
If you created a Dental Pro account and started an Advanced subscription, your Dental Pro account is then linked to your Apple ID on the device. That means if you go to a different Apple device that is signed in to a different Apple ID (in ...
Bellus3D Dental Pro app for iPad and iPhone Overview
Bellus3D Dental Pro is a new dental app for Apple iPad Pro and iPhone X. The app can work with Bellus3D Dental services that you can purchase through an in-app monthly subscription. Go to Settings in Dental Pro to see your options. Dental Pro uses ...
3Shape Communicate Integrated with Dental Pro for iOS
The current version of Dental Pro for iOS allows you to align a face model with teeth models that are stored in your 3Shape Communicate account. If you want more indepth information on how to use 3Shape Communicate with Bellus3D Dental Pro, please ...